TrenDing #322 with Chop Zuey, GP & [VM]

After an absence, I'm back, not 100% since soon will be on vacations, but around, so let me work like crazy in my posts so you not miss anything in releases and events :)


Chop Zuey released a lot of items lately, one of them is this set that I like a lot since I'm a chocker fan in both lives.


Glitter Poses released a perfect set for models and not only, static ones perfect for runway and pics and also have the July Group Gift in the store.

[Vero Modero] have this sexy mesh dress ready to party and show the sexy Summer tan, in golden and black tones to choose.

Chop Zuey BellaTrix Texture Change Set
GLITTER POSES -GP - FEMALE MODEL SET
[VM] VERO MODERO / Anna Dress Blackj with Gold trim

Styling Card:
Location, Paris Je T'Aime
MK Add Lips Glow Helena Rev1 by Alge's
MK Eyes Liner up Gold by Alge's Designs
Arzu Frost 04
{Letituier} Beck Hair - Light Blond

Comments