Whenever

HAPPY 2016!!!
Finally I´m back and I missed soooo much my SL and my blog :D

I had a wonderful time with my brother and family and
 had a break from all social networks also lol
to can have RL time.

I´m blessed having my kids, family and my SL friends and family, that includes all of you who reads me and follows me,
Thank you so much for be there always!!!

Now start to blog in this wonderful year, wishing that all of you can have the best in both lives.

Entice have this lovely dress in different colors and patterns via HUD
for the Designer Showcase January Round.

Entice - Whenever, Wherever - Eggplant Koi
with Vanity Hair::Street Style-Must Haves Pack

Styling Card:
Location; Timeless Memories
Pose by Vitalis Animation, Bag Pose
MK Celestinas Show Brown - Alge's Designs
05. ^^Swallow^^ Sabry Lipstick Frappuccino Medium
BAX Regency Boots Taupe Suede

Comments