Deesses


Another brand that trusted in me and from now will be part of my blog :)
and finally can blog for her, I have my face greyyyy for 3 days!!!

One of the hardest things for me to blog,
is skin, because I use my own and not all fits well my shape or maybe is not so good quality, etc.
also normally they include shape and I like to use my own.

Today I risked a little with this one because I not like to do nude,
but in this case, the parts are covered :P and the idea is show the skin,
so here we go, hope none will be mad at me for show more skin than usual lol.

Limited Skin from Deesses that will be released today,  December 5th
and it will be an LIMITED skin. Only 35 packs available.

Every pack have 15 lipstick colors + 15 eye shadows models
+ Slink hands + feet applier all included.

Deesses Limited Skin: Jouryonce - brown eyebrows - milky coffee
with Deesses Skins Limited: Jouryonce lipstick - Cocoa Creme 

Your Limo
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Celaeno/80/22/992


Comments