TrenDing #23 [VM] & Finesmith

Hi :) I have no idea were to start to blog, I have like 200 items to blog, a lot is during all month, but still is a looooooot of amazing stuff that I have to show, so with no delay let me start right now :)

I was ready to go with my sweetheart to an elegant dinner, but we can't resist this cute snowman and stop by to take some pics with our [VM] New group gift for woman and man.


[VM] VERO MODERO / December Female Gift
[VM] VERO MODERO / December Male Gift


FINESMITH latest release for the winter season is this nice set
inspired in snowflakes, texture changer and resize.


Finesmith Let it snow Bracelet
Finesmith Let it snow Ring
FINESMITH- Let it snow earrings
FINESMITH- Let it snow necklace

Your Limo to [VM]

Your Limo to Finesmith

Styling Card:
[sYs] KEIRA  make up V2 (Gold)
Madrid Solo- Lip Base- Medium Size- Red
.:EMO-tions:. * Anushka 2*/blonde
Maitreya Gold - Salience Golden Brown

Comments