Ready to set Xmas with Blueberry

I already set my home with Christmas and looks so nice and warm, my kids and I love it, hubby too, but he think I put too many stuff lol, but is ok, is once a year and is a season that we like a lot.
Now I need to set my little store in SL, I'm late btw, but I'm ready and cozzy to start right now with the new cardigan from Blueberry.
Gosh I love this brand, I have my favs brand in SL like all of us, 
but Blueberry in casual styling and mesh is amazing. 
I also wearing the latest hair from Vanity,
Vanity Hair:Easy-Blonde, another gorgeous hair from Tabata,
she is amazing, one of my favs too.

Blueberry Carla *Mesh* Open Cardigan S Rainbow
Blueberry Morana *Mesh* Shorts Green

Blueberry Carla *Mesh* Open Cardigan Pink
Blueberry District *Mesh* Romper Black

Your Limo to Blueberry

Styling Card:
*LpD* - *Dirty* Shirt
*Les Petits Details* - Green cotton Socks
blackLiquid MAKEUP -  just glossMaitreya Stagioni Boots * XS-S Cordovan
Vanity Hair:Easy-Blonde
[fairy tail] Dolphin charm wood(Silver)
IKON Kaleido Eyes - Dawn (M)

Comments

Post a Comment